About La Fondue
At La Fondue, we’ve re-imagined the classic European Fondue experience, making it more elegant, exciting, and decadent than ever. Enjoy premium ingredients, from Australian lamb to Wagyu beef and farmer’s market vegetables, coated with luscious broths and cheeses. Savor a world of new flavor combinations while having fun with those around you. Then, top off your evening with fresh fruit, cookies, and treats dipped in your choice of chocolate fondue.
At La Fondue, the memories you make are just as enjoyable as the flavors you experience.
We are open for dinner only—no lunch hours.
For reservations of 9 or larger please email us at [email protected]. Please state your reservation date, time, number of guests, dietary restrictions/allergies and if you prefer a private dining room.
- What is the dress code?
- Smart Casual
- How would you describe the dining style at La Fondue?
- Romantic, Classy-Casual, Fun; Ideal dining for Celebrations, Couples, Intimate Families
- Is La Fondue child-friendly?
- Yes, we love hosting families and allowing our younger guests to experience our cuisine. For your safety we are not able to permit strollers, high chairs, or booster seats. We recommend parents give special attention to our youngest guests as high temperatures at the table are a regular part of our dining experience.
- Does La Fondue allow dogs?
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome on our dog-friendly terrace!
- Can I come in just for Chocolate Fondue dessert?
- As of September 1, 2015, we no longer offer orders of ONLY Chocolate fondue. Please join us for a 4-Course Dinner.
- What is La Fondue’s Corking Policy?
- Our corkage is $30 per 750ml bottle.
- Does La Fondue sell gift certificates?
- Gift certificates are available on our web site or in person. Please treat them the same as cash. We are not responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced gift cards.
- What is La Fondue’s policy for seatings & walk-ins?
- Due to the 2 hour dinner time, your entire table must be present at your reservation time in order to be sat together. Late arrivals (15 minutes) after the original RSVP time may result in a canceled reservation to accommodate seating for walk-in guests.
- Where can I park?
- Park on either side of Big Basin Way or benefit from our Valet Parking Service.
- Do La Fondue offer special, Prix-Fixe dinners?
- Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Christmas Eve, and New Year’s Eve are Special Prix-Fixe dinners, please call ahead for details.
- Is La Fondue open or closed on holidays?
- We are closed July 4th and 5th, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and Super Bowl Sunday when the Niners play!